Want your skin to feel amazing this summer? Here are some products that will make you feel like a million dollars or like you’re getting a luxurious spa treatment at home.
Sunny days, hot weather, and lots of sweat mean summer is here. So, what does that mean? Sun damage, break outs and more sun damage. Having gained expertise over the years, I’ve been working on developing a skin care regimen that doesn’t just look good, but feels good too!
Where do we start?
Sunscreen! Just because we want that summer-y, bronzed look, it does not mean we need to risk our skin’s health. My recommendation for an amazing sunscreen that feels amazing, and has a great reputation is:
- UV ESSENTIEL SPF 50 by CHANEL ( I also recommend using this especially when you work from home in front of your computer)
Let’s get clean! Do you double cleanse? Try it this summer.
- Oil cleansers are essential! HENUA ORGANICS CLEANSING OIL is amazing for all skin types, and is useful for those makeup days.
- For a second cleanse, go in with a FOAM Cleanser, or a more HYDRATING Cleanser. Check out LA PRAIRIE FOAM CLEANSER.
How about a toner? It’s great for opening up those pores for further treatments! Here are amazing picks.
- CHANEL Le Tonique Anti-Pollution
- By Terry Baume de Rose, Rose Toner
Time for treatments (Serums and more)
- Best Overall: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
- Best Anti-Aging: BioEffect EGF Serum
- Best Calming: Dr. Barbara Sturm Calming Serum
- Best Exfoliating: Tata Harper Resurfacing Serum
- Best for Discoloration: SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense
- Best for Large Pores: Renée Rouleau Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum
- Best for Rough Texture: Shani Darden Texture Reform
After your skin has been cleaned and treated, let’s finish it off with a moisturizer! Which is your favorite, thick cream orgel moisturizer?
- Giorgio Armani Crema Nera Extrema
- Chanel Le Lift
- Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Regenerating Cream
So now you have read my picks for this summer, what are yours?