No wardrobe is complete without the essentials. From the simple white t-shirt to the classic maxi dress, they are the pieces that every summer closet requires. I, alongside the internet, have created a list to guide you through all the must-have summer staples so that you can have your most chic season ever.
- The white T-shirt is one of the most versatile pieces of clothing. The simple summer style can partner with nearly everything and look great. Whether you’re rocking black pants, a patterned skirt, maxi dress or jeans, you can never go wrong with this piece.
- The classic denim jacket is a must! It will keep you feeling warm even if temperatures start to drop below 20C.
- This time of the year is perfect for ditching your classic pumps for two-strap sandals. The open style will keep your feet from overheating and elongate your legs.
- Although being minimalist, and carrying less is quite appropriate for the city life, in the summer it’s important to go bigger and be prepared for all sorts of adventures. The large and spacious bag will make carting around your phone, wallet, drink bottle, sunscreen, sunglasses, and beach read a breeze.
- The shirt dress is always in style! It’s the easiest option to dress up, or down! The chic and simple style is perfect for keeping you feeling cool and looking effortlessly elegant.
- Pops of colour avec your little crossbody! No matter if it’s blue, red, pink, or yellow, you’ll be able to pair it with numerous outfits for an instant style boost.
- There’s something so refreshing and chic about wearing white in summer. Instead of rocking your usual black pants, opt for white instead. Whether you like your pants straight, flared, wide-leg, cropped or made of denim, white can make a seriously stylish choice.
How about you? What are your summer staples that will always be in your wardrobe?