Yes the snow keeps coming down, yes it’s still cold outside. But how cold can you really get when your mind is already dreaming up the most stylish Spring outfits?
Nothing says Spring like simple combos, light colours, and the most light weight fabrics. Below, you will see different outfit ideas that you can probably shop in your own closet, or find it as inspiration for your next shopping spree. Whichever it is, Spring fashion is always fun, and a great introductory phase before the smoldering hot Summer season.
Let’s go over some examples, shall we?
The classic combo
- People, an oversized button-down, jeans, and chunky loafers are simply unbeatable. Spice it up with some statement jewelry if you want.
The Matching sets
- Adding a boho twist to matching sets this spring is sure to become a wardrobe staple.
- What other trend will you see everywhere this season? Crochet! Consider pairing this look with a neutral dress and strappy sandals.
- A halter dress will take you back to 2002. The yellow shade gives it a springy feel.
- Spring is a great time for florals. You can never go wrong when it comes to wearing a pretty blouse with flowers, no matter where you’re headed. The elegant yet easy look can be completed with some flowy shorts.
Spring is a time to experiment, to wear a little less and to incorporate more colour, life and creativity into our wardrobe. Don’t wait for summer to come. Let’s start now. The excitement will beat these slow winter blues.