Our minds are constantly thinking about the ‘what ifs’ when it comes to COVID-19, the future, and traveling. I understand the desire to escape, to take a break, and to treat yourself when things feel dark and hopeless. So today I would like to take you all on a journey to a few countries where all our dreams of elegance and luxury can be realized.
Buckle up! This is going to be a wild, and fun ride!
- Galeries Lafayette
- Explore Galeries Lafayette in Paris to find the best macaroons or luxury goods you’ve ever seen!
- Brands include: Acne Studios, Lanvin, Chanel, Hugo Boss, Pandora, and Zara
- Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich
- There is everything from fashion to jewellery on this street, as well as watches.
- Prada, Cartier, and Tissot can easily be found here
- You can also stop to fill that sweet tooth whilst shopping!
- Designer Outlet Parndorf, Parndorf, Austria
- It has over 140 designer stores
- Nike, Adidas, Puma can be found in this outlet.
- Via Condotti, Rome
- Here you’ll find all the top fashion designer brands.
- Hungry? Take a seat in the most beautiful bistros, and cafes!
- P.C Hoofstraat, Amsterdam
- Featuring the world’s best cosmetics, shoes, and brands
- The Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum are also nearby
- The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan
- If you love luxury goods with all your heart, then you should visit this retail therapy destination teamed up with some of the big designer brands.
There’s never a wrong time to visit these spots. Luxury takes no breaks, and when you venture through Europe you are always exposed to luxury and elegance, and every little hint or path towards it.
If you have any other spots to share with me, let me know! Travelling plans are fun and if anything, it helps us look forward to something exciting.