It’s no lie that I LOVE selling luxury properties. It is also true that I LOVE a property that has the awe-factor from the second I walk in, to what I touch and walk on. So many of you will probably wonder: What exactly makes a property classify as luxury? What do they have?
Here I’m going to tell you exactly what people look for in these Luxury properties:
- Peel-and-stick wall mural featuring abstract art that is beautiful enough to be in the MoMA. You can use it to spruce up empty walls, desks, tables, and counters or fool everyone into thinking you’re an expert in fine art.
- After a trip to the bathroom, you’ll feel as fresh as a daisy thanks to this bidet attachment. In addition to improving your personal hygiene, elevating your bathroom and saving you tons of money on toilet paper, this device takes minutes to install. Who knew luxury could be so eco-friendly?!
- They look like they were taken from the set of Game of Thrones, so you can live like a Queen on Casterly Rock. Additionally, they completely block out any light and keep the room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Pour-over coffee maker for The Mad Hatter’s tea party (provided there were some coffee drinkers in attendance). The coffee maker doubles as a piece of decor, so even those who don’t drink coffee will want one.
- A pillow cover made from 100% genuine leather to let everyone know that you’re important. Your apartment is smelling of rich mahogany-scented Febreze (or whatever Ron Burgundy said).
- Handcrafted whiskey decanter and glass set that will shine like diamonds for years to come. It’s dishwasher-safe and sturdy enough to withstand a few drops, so you can officially throw out the red cups.
Here are a few insights into luxury properties, and what comes in a few! Hope you’ve enjoyed and maybe let me know what your luxury properties have included which makes it the perfect selling point.