Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! And if you’re still trying to figure out your plans for tomorrow, enjoy curated Valentine’s Day meals from these Toronto restaurants that offer takeout. Enjoy the night without slaving in the kitchen to celebrate this special day with your loved one, plus the added bonus of supporting local restaurants!
- Aloette – Valentine’s Day offers include eight lavish courses with options like braised beef cheek, king crab and scallop crudo. At $60 per person, offer is available for a romantic brunch or dinner.
- Hexagon – a menu of seven delectable surf-and-turf dishes, including prawn cocktails, wagyu strip loin with creamed black kale and spinach. $100 per person.
- Maple Leaf Tavern – a dinner for two that includes Oysters Rockefeller croquettes, some surf and turn, and a flourless chocolate cake, among other delectable things, for $150. Extra items can be added such as charcuterie boards and bottles of wine.
- La Latina – offers include a steak package for two that includes ceviche and picanha (top sirloin), and a vegetarian version that includes cassava nocchi and poblano-stuffed peppers, $108 per person.
- TOCA by The Ritz-Carlton Toronto – the six-course menu features nori-wrapped salmon, beef short ribs and chocolate-covered strawberries, $95 per person.
Source: Toronto Life
Photos: Aloette/Hexagon/Maple Leaf Tavern/La Latina/TOCA