As we head into August, it’s already lingering in the back of our heads that Fall is soon approaching us (sometimes a little too fast for our liking). Today’s blog post brings you a few summery wine picks to keep your summer lovin’ for as long as you want.
Who is going to say no to a glass of vino? A little summer fling with your favourite drink does not have to end with the seasons. If you have not tried any of these, I urge you to do so.
I’ve gone through FORBES and picked out a few wines that are worthy of a mention! Delicious and perfect for this month!
- Infine 1939 Pinot Grigio DOC,2017: A wine that opens with full-bodied fruit — ripe and honeyed, and with a razor-sharp acidity
- Castle Peyrassol Rosé AOP Côtes de Provence, 2020: Composed of Syrah, Cinsault, Grenache, Ugni Blanc and Rolle, this rose yields less fruit and is richer in flavors. A juicy, lush, strawberry-forward rose, with that signature Provencal freshness
- Domaines Ott Château Romassan Rosé, Bandol 2020: a fresh and vibrant acidity, citrus notes, and floral notes combine for a remarkable wine. Pair it with a spicy dish to let the structure hold up, the wine will age well and can easily last five years or longer
- Albert Bichot Beaune 1er Cru Clos des Mouches, 2019: There is a strong note of beeswax and tropical richness on the palate followed by a crisp, bright finish
- Albert Bichot Nuit St. Georges 2019: Smooth, creamy, and rich with notes of apples and butter. The best.
- Olema Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, FR, 2020: Balanced and fresh, with ripe pineapple notes and lively citrus notes. A fabulous deal for only $15.
Yum! Now I’m craving a little vino tonight. Which one of these picks would you try first? Let me know via Instagram!