Whether it’s fashion, Penthouses, or luxury homes, as the Penthouse Queen, I enjoy learning what exactly attracts my next luxury client. Want to learn more? Let’s get started.
A Home Where Character Counts
- A home is not luxurious unless it has a grand entryway with a large two-story staircase and an expansive, airy open floor plan.
- Technology today is a necessity for homeowners, and builders who cater to this trend are the ones who stay on top of the real estate market.
- By simply tapping a button on your iPhone, you can lock your doors, control your home’s climate, control the lights, and monitor your security system? From anywhere in the world! Today’s luxury homebuyers appreciate built-in features like these.
Fully-Stocked Kitchen with Warming Draws and Wine Cellar
- A home isn’t complete without a kitchen. Luxurious living calls for an exceptional kitchen. According to Forbes Magazine, a million dollar home must have a commercial-grade kitchen stocked with appliances.
Outdoor Kitchens and Pools
- Today’s wealthy buyers desire the creature comforts of an outdoor kitchen and grill.
- It should include a built-in grill, a sink and stainless food prep area, a small fridge for storing food and drinks, and plenty of lavish stone patio seating areas.
- Having a spacious pool with waterfalls and lots of privacy is a must. Leisure activities are moving outdoors, and those homes with this al fresco flair rank high among the upper crust lifestyle.
Game and Theatre Rooms
- As a rule, the more unique gaming and theater facilities there are, the better; creating a space where a homeowner never needs to leave the comforts of home is the main goal.
- Spa-like bathrooms are becoming a popular feature in many homes. It includes walk-in showers with head-to-toe shower jets, radiant heat floors, towel warmers, and of course a large soaker tub for escaping the stresses of Wall Street.