Feeling burnt out? Maybe it has been a hard week, or for a second you need an escape from the kids (Let’s be real, we have all been there).
Treat yourself to a relaxing day, or maybe a weekend in the city and try out one of these luxurious retreats.
1. Miraj Hammam by Caudalie Paris
- The Miraj Hammam Spa takes architectural and design inspiration from each of these destinations. The spa is notable for its wine-inspired signature treatments like the crushed cabernet scrub and honey and wine body wrap. FYI; the Miraj is one of two spas in North America that has partnered with Caudalie.
- The Spa at the Old Mill
- Spa at Toronto's Old Mill Hotel has a romantic, old-fashioned feel with elegant decor and gardens in full bloom. Services include warm stone treatments, aromatherapy massages, lavender manicures and rosemary mint pedicures. The hotel's river valley setting makes it a tranquil place for a day at the spa.
- Hammam Spa
- Toronto's Hammam Spa offers traditional Turkish baths and a steam room. The city's professionals need a slice of heaven to escape to in the downtown core. A steam room where you can bathe in aromatic mist at 102 degrees is another must-visit for many.
- Spa My Blend by Clarins
- Inside the Ritz-Carlton, Spa My Blend by Clarins is a lap-of-luxury sanctuary. Expect a champagne nail bar, massages from around the globe, head-to-nail treatments and facials. The "Man-E-Cure" package includes post-massage cold beers.
Where would you want to go?