Simple wedding dresses can be magical and dramatic for fashion minimalists, offering elegance without the need for intricate details. Modern brides with pared-back tastes can choose from long, full-length silhouettes, sleek midi, or timeless tea-length designs. Fluid slips, pearl-detailed designs, and satin dresses can achieve romance and command attention. To master effortless wedding day dressing, look for lengthier designs with striking touches like asymmetrical draping or volume elements like off-shoulder necklines or puff sleeves.
Express yourself authentically with a midi length, showcasing finely-crafted features like a bustier bodice, exaggerated sleeve, intricate back detail, or perfectly squared neckline. This uncomplicated yet striking result is perfect for intimate ceremonies or civil courthouse "I do's."
- Classical draping and modern lines in crepe jersey fabric create an elegant off-the-shoulder dress.
- Cowl-neck gown with draped back is entrancing, hang languidly off shoulder or with straps upright.
- A form-fitting gown with inner corseting construction and sweetheart neckline is ideal for voluminous shapes and fabric-heavy looks, enhancing femininity.
- Danielle Frankel's ceremonial slip dress features asymmetric neckline, soft bustier, and boning for added shape.
- Sheer inserts along the bust and back steer his silk gown into edgy territory. Meanwhile, the trained hemline lends just a flicker of theatrics.
- Dress in a high-neck ivory column for a demure entrance, showcasing a single shell chain detail on the open back during your recessional.